Update: Snapshot 14w32d fixes the problem with joining dedicated server. It should not crash anymore.
Update: Snapshot 14w32c has been released to fix issues with rendering block entities like chests and collision handling near walls.
Here is a list of fixed bugs:
- [Bug MC-64425] – Can’t place blocks on TNT
- [Bug MC-64513] – Cannot go upstairs if there is a carpet above a step
- [Bug MC-65230] – Collision bug when player is moving up a slope adjacent to a 3-high wall
- [Bug MC-65521] – Armor Stands consume armor in Creative / whole stack of Items
- [Bug MC-65874] – Existing/Old chests are invisible
- [Bug MC-65876] – Jungle Planks craft Spruce Fences/Gates
- [Bug MC-65935] – /entitydata doesn’t change the pose tag on armor stands until you relog
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Download Minecraft snapshot 14w32d:
Cross-platform server jar: minecraft_server.14w32d.jar