Update: Minecraft Snapshot 14w32b has been released today to fix the following bugs:
- [Bug MC-586] – Beacon light does not travel through water
- [Bug MC-34815] – Hearts do not blink when regenerating (Cause identified in code)
- [Bug MC-59533] – Beacon beam shows but effect is not applied and can’t be edited
- [Bug MC-59889] – Crash when seeing mobappearance particles
- [Bug MC-63174] – Heads Face Wrong Way in Item Frames
- [Bug MC-64024] – Crash report (Batching chunks java.util.ConcurrentModificationException)
- [Bug MC-64188] – execute with relative coordinates commands are forced to the center of the X and Z axis of the block the target is in, not the target itself
- [Bug MC-64536] – Entities darken when items in frames are rendered
- [Bug MC-65512] – Pick Block on Double Red Sandstone Slab crashes the game.
- [Bug MC-65524] – Unable to pick block on armor stand
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Download Minecraft snapshot 14w32d:
Cross-platform server jar: minecraft_server.14w32d.jar