This weeks Minecraft snapshot contains absolutely nothing. Not a single thing. No bugs fixed, no features creeped. Nuhuh. No sir.
- Beacon light changes as it goes through glass.
- Added red sandstone.
- Added an armour stand.
- Fixed many bugs.
- Erased all knowledge of The Event.
- [Bug MC-2911] – Gamerule commands allow parameters other than true/false
- [Bug MC-2930] – Heart bar doesn’t show how much damage is dealt to the player
- [Bug MC-3664] – Golden Carrot Creative Misplacement
- [Bug MC-3718] – Textures and Effects are off when far away from the center of the map
- [Bug MC-3818] – Playing stacked music discs in jukebox will duplicate them
- [Bug MC-3884] – No splash sound when items dropped in water
- [Bug MC-29431] – Search function returns some extra potion results
- [Bug MC-48760] – Redundant code
- [Bug MC-50848] – Enderprearl thrown before death teleports after respawn
- [Bug MC-58961] – Back button overlaps kick message
- [Bug MC-61565] – Spectator mode description
- [Bug MC-64260] – Death by lightning bolt claims players go up in flames
- [Bug MC-64409] – item names are in brackets
- [Bug MC-55228] – Sandstone spawning in Mesa Biome at cave entrances
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Download Minecraft snapshot 14w32d:
Cross-platform server jar: minecraft_server.14w32d.jar