Welcome to the Minecraft Pixel Gallery! A useful resource for educational purposes, as it allows users to explore a larger than life scale replica of a crystal palace art gallery.
Most of the art pieces in the project are existing and very well know pieces of work from famous artists around the world (Vincent Van Gogh, Leonardo Di Vinci), and are all credited within the build. Each painting has a small tag to describe the paintings name, the artist, time painted, and artist style, making it a great educational piece for those who enjoy learning a bit about art history!
Minecraft Pixel Gallery Map Installation
- Download Minecraft Pixel Gallery Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.