MinecraftLFM – Minecraft Lighting Fix Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 fixes any entity based rendering issues you may have with Minecraft
- Not seeing colors on signs?
- Entities lighting spazing out?
- Is your hand creating miniature block shaped black holes of nothingness located on your hand?
- Chests lighting popping in and out of existence?
How to install MinecraftLFM – Minecraft Lighting Fix Mod:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download MinecraftLFM – Minecraft Lighting Fix Mod: