Minecraft 1.9.4 removes the incorrect snapshot warning when you load a world from a previous version in Minecraft 1.9.3.
This update fixes some reported issues and improves overall performance of the game. We also found some ways to reduce the memory usage, especially on servers.
- Improved memory usage of the pathfinder.
- Performance of the chunk cache improved.
- Use less memory for biome caching.
- Several tweaks to the AI.
- Tweaks to the Realms.
- Added /stopsound command.
- Removed herob…. (ok, this is getting old, I know).