Minecraft 1.9.2 is now available and fixed the issue that some players could not connect to some servers or their realms. Apart from these awesome additions, we also fixed some reported bugs and improved the performance and memory usage of servers a bit. Command blocks in custom maps should also behave much better now, especially with long sequences that are executed every tick.
- Added Elytra sound effects
- Improved AI
- Improved entity selectors
- Loot tables now also work in dispensers and droppers
- Hoppers can now pull items out of blocked chests
- Increased limit for “executed command blocks per tick”