MineCamera Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 Commands:
- /camera create – Creates a camera at the Player’s position, using the Player’s head orientation angles
- /camera create <x, y, z, pitch, yaw> – Creates a camera at user defined coordinates
- /camera list – Lists all the cameras currently in world
- /camera remove <id> – Removes the specified camera
- /camera remove all – Removes all cameras
- /camera switch <id> – Switches to the specified camera
- /camera back – Switches back to the Player
MineCamera Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.