MineAmp Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 play your tunes (mp3/ogg/wav/m4a/flac) inside Minecraft. Browse your folders (and drives) and play the songs in them. Also opens playlists (m3u/pls). Not exactly a necessary mod, but I was bored waiting for MCP to ever update
Press J while in game to bring up the interface. In-game, you can press P for play/pause, or [ and ] for previous and next track, or – and = for volume down and up. These are all bindable (and unbindable) in the minecraft controls menu. Double click file to play. Volume and position in song are adjustable. Remembers your last used folder (and volume)
MineAmp Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.