How to add your cards
- Create a folder named ‘MTC Editions’ in your .minecraft folder. This folder will can be created if he is not already existing.
- Create a .csv file. Be careful, the name of the file will be the name of the edition.
- Open it with notepad or excel.
The card’s format is quite simple;
The category is not mandatory. Know that each string will be cleaned (removal of duplicate whitespaces and trimmed).
The rarity is a restricted string. It can take only four valids values: ‘common’, ‘uncommon’, ‘rare’, ‘artifact’.
The rarity is not case sensitive, ‘COmmoN’ or ‘cOmmOn’ are valids values.
While adding your cards, repeated cards are not checked, so you can have two or more ‘zombie’ cards in your edition.
Mine Trading Cards Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.