Mimicry Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 hooks into OreDictionary and Furnace Recipes to add a resource mimicry factor to Minecraft. Combine 1 mimichite in a crafting grid with any smeltable item and get double the output. Craft with any dye color to get more dye. Explore NEI or CraftBook to find all the recipes. You have to mine this stuff or craft it to use it. Server owners can modify crafting output amount for the mimichite item itself. Ore spawn rate is also configurable.
Mimicry Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.