Meteors spawn as one of three types. Stone meteors (71%) only carry stone-type ores like Iron, Redstone, Certus Quartz, and Tin. Netherrack meteors (19%) only carry nether ores like Nether Quartz and Ardite. End stone meteors (10%) only carry end-type ores like Pitchblende and Olivine. By default, about 40% of a meteor is ore, with the rest being filler blocks. This value can be adjusted in the config, as can which ores are permitted to spawn. Only ores which exist in at least one loaded mod may spawn.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge. and DragonApi
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.