Metallurgy Classic Machines Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is Reintroduction of Metallurgy’s Classic machines from Metallurgy 3 with some balancing.
Provides Improvement on vanilla’s furnace.
Provides larger storage options, including 6×9, 8×9, 9×9, 9×10, and 9×12.
Provides ore doubling, and crushing ingots to dust.
Lava tank based furnace, available in different tank size, and lava can be piped in or right clicking using a bucket.
Converts materials into experience.
The machines have configuration for speed and fuel efficiency, so they can be suited to your need or preference.
Metallurgy Classic Machines Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.