Mercurius Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows custom mod integration for other mod makers to send in their own data.
The data collected by the mod:
- SessionID – Random identifier created with SecureRandom and SHA256 iterated 5 times. Value is reset every time the game restarts.
- AdID – Random identifier created with SecureRandom and SHA256 iterated 5 times. Value is constant for each Minecraft instance. The value is computed on first run of Minecraft with the mod installed.
- Allocated Memory and Max memory
- Minecraft Version
- MCP Version
- Forge Version
- Active mod count, total mod count
- ModPack – custom value defined in forgeanalytics.cfg allowing modpack creators to identify their packs.
Each individual value is individually opt-out-able by the user by going to Mods -> Forge Analytics -> Config
This view also shows a snapshot of what data and their values is sent.
Mercurius Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.