The nostalgic 2-D adventure know only as the Megaman X series now makes it way to your minecraft, explore a new set of terrain textures, memorable items and unique GUI’s all inspired from the capcom video game, whats more is the Resource Pack is packed full of animated textures the armors allow you to become different characters maybe one of your favorites made it in?
- Download Megaman X Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Megaman X Resource Pack: