There are 10 of each tree:
- Pine Trees
Your classic ol’ pine trees.
- Fantasy Trees
I tried to do some different looking ones with this but ended up not being as creative as I would have wanted too.
- Dead Trees
^ The title sais it all.
- Regular Trees (These are just a copy of the dead trees only with leaves)
Just your fun regular classic everyday trees.
- Willow Trees
My second favorite kind of real life tree
- Bonsai Trees
Everyone’s favorite lil trees only bigger 😀
- Cherry Blossom Trees (8 of the 10 of these are just copied versions of the Regular Trees only with different leaves)
The best kind of trees ever.
- Jungle Trees
No vines on these just some regular jungle trees
- Crystal Trees
Gotta give credit where its due here, my main man Aerios A.K.A Ares gave me the idea for these ones. They are basically just regular trees only with a nice big crystal smack dab in the middle of it 😀
- Download Medium Tree Pack Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.