He was startled as the swift aroma of fresh wood penetrated his nostrils. This wasn’t new to him. While wondering to himself he heard a sound from a distance as a lumpy figure approached him. He was a rather pail looking fellow, he looked like he could lose a few pounds. The smell of marshmallows rose from him as he welcomed him to his new apartment.
Despite this place being new to him, it felt like home. He climbed up the old ladder, wrapped himself around the soft blanket and fell into sleep.
This map Includes:
- Master bedroom
- Two floors
- Storage room
Medieval Manor Map Installation:
- Download Medieval Manor Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.