You are here: Home
>> Minecraft Resource Packs
>> Medieval Darkness Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 — Updated: July 21, 2016,
Minecraft Version: 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 |
Resolution: 16x, 32x, 64x, 256x |
Developer: DarkTigerPT |
280 views |
Medieval Darkness Resource Pack Installation
- Download Medieval Darkness Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Medieval Darkness Resource Pack