Medieval Craft Mod 1.8.9 is a mod based upon actual historical lifestyles and events from the years C. 800 C.E. to C. 1500 C.E. It adds a plethora of weapon types and many building materials. This mod currently adds 12 medieval ethnicities. It also contains Human entities which will talk in chat and will model those ethnicities. There is also a calendar system, town system, battlemusic (in config default set to not play), and blood effects (in config default set to not show). This mod is still in dev. beta, so more stuff is still being added.
- Wattle and Daub timber frames
- Timber truss
- Byzantine Bricks
- Byzantine Roof Tiles
- Straw Wall
- Rotten Wood
- Roof Blocks
- Castle Wall
- Castle Floor
- Larch Wood
- Cherry Wood
- Orange Wood
- Quince Wood
- Chestnut Wood
- Walnut Wood
- Yew Wood
- Sea Oats
- Rock Creeper
- Wash Basins
- Helmet Anvil
- Tanning Rack
- Cheval de Frise
- Boiling Oil
- Bear Trap
- Military Fork
- Bear (cooked and raw)
- Deer (cooked and raw)
- Hedgehog (cooked and raw)
- Geat Armor
- Geat Axe
- Anglo-Saxon Sword
- Celtic Armor
- Celtic Dagger
- Byzantine Armor
- Byzantine Javeline
- Crusader Sword
- Crusader Cross Necklace
- Steel Mail
- Bronze Mail
Human Entity’s Features
- You can trade with most humans.Humans will have a personality type, ethnicity, social class, wealth, name, and job.
- Humans will add comments to chat.
- Currently, the only human with its job specific AI is the bard. He will tell jokes and play Greensleeves on the lute.
- Humans will spawn within a camp or town with a set job, social class, and ethnicity.
Steel Ingot: 1 iron ingot and 1 coal in any design
Tanning Rack: S S S
P P P, where ‘S’ is a stick, and ‘P’ is a wood slab
Anvil: I I I
I I I, where ‘I’ is and iron ingot, and ‘B’ is an iron block
Castle Floor: B B
B B, where ‘B’ is a cobblestone block
Castle Wall: B B
B B, where ‘B’ is a stone brick block
Wash Basin: I I
I, where ‘I’ is the material item (gold ingot, silver ingot, stone block, etc)
Wall Sconce: I
I T, where ‘I’ is the material item (gold ingot, silver ingot, etc) and ‘T’ is a torch
Battleaxe: I I
S, where ‘I’ is the ingot, and ‘S’ is a stick
I, where ‘I’ is the ingot, and ‘S’ is a stick
Note: This mod requires the Baubles mod
Medieval Craft Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.