You are here: Home
>> Minecraft Maps
>> Medieval City Map — Updated: July 8, 2015,
Minecraft Version: 1.8.7, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 |
Developer: pwh589 |
617 views |
Medieval City Map Installation:
- Download Medieval City Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.
Download Medieval City Map:
Medieval City Map.rar