Welcome to my medieval build pack! There are currently seven builds in the pack.
Here you will find:
- Two large houses
- A small house
- A tower
- A crane
- A windmill
- A stable
Medieval Build Pack Map Installation
- Download Medieval Build Pack Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.