MeatyPack Lite Mod Pack 1.7.10 is the Lite version of MeatyPack (based upon Meatwagon22’s popular Meatycraft and various modded Minecraft Youtube videos). The pack is designed to be very vanilla-friendly, super lightweight, and run well on lower end computers. Mods included are primarily building-enhancement mods and general staple mods found in most modpacks. Journeymap to help you explore and move around the world! Carpenter’s Blocks, Ztones, and Chisel mods to spur your building creativity! Holo inventory so you no longer need to open your chests to see what is inside them. Compact Storage so you can have backpacks and more storage in less space. BiblioCraft for many different things, want to copy a enchanted book? Well now you can! Have fun, explore and build!
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Dense Ores (by RWTema)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- Ztones (by riciJak)
- HoloInventory (by dries007)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- ChiselTones (by TehNut)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- CompactStorage (by tattyseal)
- Chisel 2 (by TheCricket26)
- Carpenter’s Blocks (by Syntaxial)
- Forge Multi Part (by chicken_bones)
- ExtraButtons (by jaquadro)
MeatyPack Lite Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.