MCTwitter (MCT) mod makes you able to send/read tweets though commands (might code a gui later). And this mod also real time.
- /send <text>: Will send out a tweet with <text>
- /timeline <messages>: Will display latest <messages> on your timeline.
- /notifications <messages>: Will display latest <messages> you’ve been mentioned in.
- NUMPAD-7: Takes a screenshot and directly tweets it for you.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.