You are here: Home
>> Minecraft Resource Packs
>> MCPatcher HD fix 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 — Updated: July 22, 2016,
Minecraft Version: 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 |
Resolution: MCPatcher |
Developer: Kahr |
24,218 views |
MCPatcher HD 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 Features:
- Custom item textures!
- higher Glass! additional transparency choices for glass textures.
- higher Skies. Add your own textures to the day and night skies. several choices for attenuation and blending.
- Connected Textures.
- Custom colors mod. Texture pack authors will now customize several colors in the game together with swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
- Ability to load different mods like ModLoader. See “Installing different Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. conjointly organize your mods by the Minecraft version they are going with.
- New biome colormap format.
- Custom item textures. Show different textures based on item damage, stack size, and NBT data. Custom enchanments and armor model textures are also supported.
- Compatible with Forge, FML standalone, and LiteLoader.
MCPatcher HD Instructions:
- Download the right version of the patcher for your OS.
- Double-click the patcher. you should see this:
- If the wrong Minecraft version is shown (1.6.1 rather than 1.6.2 for example), use the right-hand dropdown box to select the correct version.
- If you’d opt Grass (full grass texture on the perimeters of grass blocks next to different grass blocks), select the options tab, scroll down to Connected Textures, and check the box next to raised Grass.
- Click Patch.
- Close MCPatcher and begin the game ordinarily. make sure that the patched profile (e.g., MCPatcher, not your username) is chosen in the game’s launcher. Or click check Minecraft to run Minecraft without logging in (single-player only).
Download MCPatcher HD: