MCI Craft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2currently contains 4 parts: Core, Farming, Machines and Redstone. Both Machines and Redstone are optional. In 1.0.5 and below Machines requires either Buildcraft or Thermal Expansion. All parts require Forge.
Adds Uranium Ore, Plutonium, Nuclear Bomb (10x more powerful than TNT) and the Mineshaft Mole, a digging machine.
Adds PHW reactors, Solar Panels, Power Storage and a Electronic Furnace that can smelt 3 items at the same time.
Adds all the standard gates (AND, OR, NOT and there variants) as well as others like the Zero Delay Repeater and Redstone Crossover (Allows 2 separate redstone signals to pass through it from different sides: North/South & East/West).
MCI Craft Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.