Matt’s Fort / Die Mattisburg Map is a fictional castle, based on the novel “Ronia the Robber’s Daughter“. You can find the following buildings and facilities:
- The garrison with bedrooms and armory.
- A round extending walkway for guards
- A kitchen and storerooms
- A stable for horses
- Some guest rooms
- A home for employees with living rooms and bedrooms
- A school for robbers
We wish you much fun with the castle. We recommend the Chroma Hills-Resource Pack
Matt’s Fort / Die Mattisburg Map Installation:
- Download Matt’s Fort / Die Mattisburg Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.