Master Chef Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 adds:
- 261 items
- 23 blocks: including 6 furnaces, 1 milk barrel, 1 butter churn and 10 pizzas
- 11 new crops
- 3 new trees.
- To begin with culturing most of the fruit/vegetables, you need to break the world generated bushes.
- This will give you the fruit/vegetable Or this will give you the seeds of the fruit/vegetable.
- Now you can use the seeds to plant it on farmland and grow your crop.
- (If you have the fruit/vegetable, you just put it in the crafting table to turn it into seeds)
A list of all crops/bushes/seeds and how to get them:
- Strawberry bushes can be found in all forest & taiga biomes.
- Blueberry bushes can be found in taiga biomes. (Cold forests)
- Tomato bushes can be found in extreme hills biomes. (Extreme hills plus)
- Bell Pepper bushes can also be found in extreme hills biomes.
- Onion bushes can be found in birch forests.
- Asparagus bushes can be found in roofed forests (dark forest).
- The Salad Seeds can be found by breaking tall grass, in every biome (a 1% chance).
- The Corn Plant can be found in plains biomes.
Master Chef Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.