Mario Sprint Map is a PvP “race” map. The Resource Pack is in the same folder as the map.
- Beat your opponents.
- Don’t breack or place blocks.
- Play with Minecraft 1.8 or more.
- Play with the resource pack provided with the map.
- Brightness: max.
- Particles: ON.
- View bobbing: OFF.
- Cloud: OFF.
Mario Sprint Map Installation
- Download Mario Sprint Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.