Maker’s Mark Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 adds item security and currency coining to Minecraft in a new way. Players can mark tools and design their own currency, but it wont be immediately obvious to all who has made these marks, players will have to investigate items to find out. Ideally it will encourage players to form governing bodies on Minecraft servers.
Maker’s Mark Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.