MagicalDecorations Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a Thaumcraft Addon was written in the process to learn general forge modding and especially how to work with custom block models.
- a lantern block that comes in two varieties: Greatwood and Silverwood
- a decorative version of the Runic Matrix
You have to do the thaumcraft research before you can craft them. Turn all blocks on and off by rightclicking them with a thaumcraft compatible wand.
MagicalDecorations Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.