Magical Instruments Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod about magical instruments that give you various buffs similar to any potion.
There are three tiers of instruments at the moment. Higher tiers will give you better effects and will last longer.
To get the legendary tier of an instrument you’ll need a Note of the Legion. The only way to obtain that is by killing one of the bosses.
In order to summon them you need to create an Altar and click on it with an empty hand after placing a netherstar in it.
Duration, number of uses and level of buff for every tier can be changed in the configuration file. You can also decide if you want to apply the effect in the area around the player or only to himself.
The effects given by the instruments are:
- Ukulele -> Water Breathing
- Bagpipe -> Strenght
- Flute -> Regeneration
- Oboe -> Night Vision
- Ocarina -> Invisibility
- Horn -> Resistance
- Drum -> Speed and Haste
- Altar (used to summon the two bosses) :
- Golden Note (T1 items):
- Nether Note (T2 items):
- Ender Note(T3 items):
Magical Instruments Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.