What is Maahkay?
Maahkay is what remains of what was once an beautiful island resort/getaway for the middle class citizen. All of that that goes down the drain when the ever impending doom on the apocalypse is heavy on the shoulders of the people vacationing there. Hesitant, people attempt to leave but the disease strikes to quickly. Dooming all the inhabitants turning them into the undead. Some would argue that
the island is more beautiful than it was when it was still inhabited by the living because of the overgrowth of greenery.
Explore the overgrown structures taken back by nature, Take a long stroll down the grassy asphalt streets and climb to the tallest points to experience the island from the sky.
This map took more than 170+ hours to build and terraform. Blood sweat and tears went into this map and I really hope you enjoy it. It took me longer than I hoped it would take to finish this map but it’s finally finished and I’m super pleased with where it’s at.
Maahkay Vacation Zombie Outbreak Island Map Installation
- Download Maahkay Vacation Zombie Outbreak Island Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.