Lycanite’s Mobs Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a mod that adds many new mobs to specific biomes or dimensions. These new mobs are mostly hostile unlike other popular mob mods such as Mo’ Creatures. Several farmable mobs have/will be introduced and some tamable ones in the future too! These mobs range from peaceful Makas, farmable mammal-like reptiles with massive sails (watch out for the alphas) to horrific Grues that are made of the very darkness itself! Expect to see angry elementals such as Cinders spawning from large fires or Spriggans from tall grass and crops!
Lycanite’s Mobs mod takes inspiration from other games and mythologies and is currecntly well known for it’s Doom (by ID Software) inspired Demon Mobs for the Nether!
This mod also adds optional special events which can be turned on via the config or using the command /lm mobevent enable, these events will start at random intervals (highly configurable) and will spawn waves of mobs! Also don’t forget about Rahovart, the first boss added to this mod!
How to install Minecraft Lycanite’s Mobs Mod:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.