You are here: Home
>> Minecraft Resource Packs
>> Love and Tolerance Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 — Updated: October 25, 2015,
Minecraft Version: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 |
Resolution: 16x |
Developer: Hazzat |
404 views |
Love and Tolerance Resource Pack:
- Is brightly coloured, but not pink and girly! Just like the show.
- Features pony pictures as paintings.
- Is not so different from the default textures that your construction will look completely different.
- Is most probably the best way to explore Equestria. (If you’re interested in doing that, check out the Brohoof.com server!)
Love and Tolerance Resource Pack for Minecraft Screenshots:
How to Install Love and Tolerance Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Love and Tolerance Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Love and Tolerance Resource Pack for Minecraft
Lovetolerance Texture Pack 1.7
Lovetolerance Texture Pack 1.8