LookingGlass Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 provides an API for other mods to use to create live, animateable render views of other dimensions. It does all the heavy lifting and rendering of the other worlds, providing a simple interface to the perspective of the other world. The rendering of the other world is provided as a simple texture.
LookingGlass Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.