Lonely Island is a highly detailed custom map created with worldpainter, which features a variety of different terrain and interesting locations. The landscape comes with realism in mind and is inspired by the real world.
- 3072×3072 blocks
- Realistic mountain ranges
- Varied vegetation
- Seaarches and underwater chasms
- Far stretching cavern systems
- Rivers, swamps and geyserfields
- Survival ready, cheats enabled
Lonely Island Custom Map Installation:
- Download Lonely Island Custom Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.