Logistics Pipes Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is an extensive overhaul of the Buildcraft pipe system. It allows for better distribution of items via pipes, more organised stockkeeping and easier automated crafting.
This Logistics Pipes is universal. That means you can use it in singleplayer and multiplayer.
You need Minecraft Forge and BuildCraft to run it, but we also added features to collaborate with a few other mods.
Logistics Pipes Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.