Lockdown Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a fairly small mod aimed towards mod packs which use a pre made map. The mod was originally made by myself for the FTB team for Pax East. I was recommended by Watchful1 to release the mod proper due to rising amount of Agrarian-Skies esque maps which would find something like it useful.
Lockdown’s main function is to create duplicates of a given template when creating a new world. The directory for this template can be defined in the config file (however it defaults to .minecraft/template). This template is in no strange format, you can simply copy/rename any existing world to be it. The use of a template over creating a regular world can be toggled in the config file (it is enabled by default).
Lockdown also allows a few GUI elements to be disabled/removed. The button for changing the game mode of the world, the more world options button and the button for multiplayer are all configurable and are disabled by default.
Lockdown Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.