Loading Profiler Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9. After you install the mod after each successful minecraft start you will see a file called “loading-log.log” in your minecraft root folder. If you open that up you will see something like this: Pastebin. In that file you can see how long each mod took for the respective fml cycles (Constructing,PreInitialization,Initialization,PostInitialization) in ms.
Since 1.1 there’s additional data logged that shows how long the class transformers of the different core mods took. Notice that the class based log might not be the most useful / reliable.
Loading Profiler Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.