LJ’s Resource Pack 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 with the 16×16 pixel aspect ratio, I felt it was necessary to work with the limitations and compliment them through that. Therefore, this texture pack is simplistic in feel, yet does not stray away from realism and accuracy. With bold GUI, a fun HUD, fancy items, and a Celtic-inspired color palette, this pack feels all its own and extremely enjoyable. The rich colors bring Minecraft to vibrant life, and the relative textures make you feel comfortable to know what materials you’re using. No trickery, no confusion, this texture pack feels natural and lively. Give it a whirl and perhaps you’ll find it so as well!
LJ’s Resource Pack Installation
- Download LJ’s Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!