Goals of the Lithos: Luminous Add-on:
- Obviousness, Consistency, Beauty
- This add-on is is less concerned about being Faithful, and more concerned with looking good. Still it is “mostly faithful.”
- Lithos: Luminous works without MCPatcher/Optifine, but many of it’s features will look much better with one of these.
For best results place this add-on above Lithos: Core in the Minecraft resource pack selector.
Lithos:Luminous 32x Add-on Resource Pack Installation
- Download Lithos:Luminous 32x Add-on Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!