Lithos HD Font Add-On Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is smooth, legible typeface that’s still mostly faithful. It preserves the default character widths, and provides a wide variety of accented characters. This font pack can be stacked on top of any other resource pack that doesn’t have a font, or has a custom font you don’t like.
This is the same Font provided by Lithos:Core— there’s no reason to use this add-on with Lithos:Core. It simply applies the same font with other packs.
Lithos HD Font Add-On Resource Pack Installation
- Download Lithos HD Font Add-On Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!