Lithos: Christmas Add-on Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is an add-on pack to make your world look a little bit more festive for the Holidays. It meshes best with Lithos, but can be combined with any pack.
- Wreaths for every Door
- Chests are wrapped like presents, with an extra-special version on Christmas Eve and Christmas
- Christmas lights on Spruce Leaves and potted Spruce Sapling
- All Christmas Lights animated
- Roses/Poppies turned to Poinsettias
- Rain is replaced with Snowfall
- All Wool is enhanced with vintage patterns
- A Dusting of Snow on Grass and Podzol
- Leather Helmet turned to Santa hat
- Double-tall Fern becomes small Pine Tree
- Browned all plants
- Browned all leaves (besides spruce)
- Cake to Fruitcake
- Winter colored water
- Jack-o-Lantern replaced with a Star
- Bed and Enchanting Table Cloth replaced with red and green plaid.
- Redstone lamp has animated Star pattern
- Soul Sand smiles
- Red & Green Force Field
- Frosty Title-Screen and Background
- Festive GUI background
NOTE: This is not a stand-alone pack. In Minecraft 1.7 or later, add this pack above the pack of your choice to combine them.
Lithos: Christmas Add-on Resource Pack Installation
- Download Lithos: Christmas Add-on Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!