Liquid Potions Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is an upcoming re-write of the vanilla potion system, allowing potions to be treated the same way as other fluids such as water and lava. To start, all you need are some vanilla brewing supplies, a brewing stand and some cocoa beans.
What features are currently implemented?
At this point in development, the following features have been developed:
- All potions are now available as liquids.
- An advanced brewing stand has been included that is crafted from a vanilla brewing stand and cocoa beans
- Potions of withering, fertility and growth are now available
- Oysters now drop from squids
- When a mundane potion is brewed with an oyster, a potion of fertility is produced
- When a potion of fertility is brewed with a fermented spider eye, a potion of growth is produced
How does the advanced brewing stand work?
The advanced brewing stand works the same as the vanilla brewing stand with some minor tweaks. A bucket of water inserted into the stand and brewed with nether wart will produce a bucket of mundane potion. It should be noted that the mundane potion is now the only available base potion. To brew a potion of weakness, simply brew together a potion of strength, and a fermented spider eye. In addition, potions of poison are now brewed from spider eyes, and brewing a potion of regeneration with a fermented spider eye will produce a potion of withering
Besides the obvious features (improved brewing stand, brewing tank, storage vat and a piping system), a variety of new potions and machines are on the agenda. Several features are listed below.
- Potion of Flight: brewed with a golden feather, the potion of flight will allow the imbiber to fly for about two minutes. the higher the amplifier, the faster the flight
- Potion of Cryogenics: brewed from a frozen fractal and a potion of fire resistance, this potion causes lava to cool and water to freeze. A snow golem under the influence could brave the sun’s corona and only feel a bit sweaty
- Potion of Immolation: brewed by inverting a potion of cryogenics or fire resistance, this potion is a touch warmer than some might find comfortable. While under the influence, try to avoid breathing to avoid minor lung combustion. Good thing it only lasts three minutes
- Funnel: It’s a hopper, but for fluids!
- Egg Dyer: You know what’s lame? Painting eggs for easter. You know what’s awesome? Painting eggs with potions to get mob spawn eggs.
- Crystalizer: Growth potions are pretty cool, but as it turns out, they don’t just work on plants and fungi. It’s an easy way to get more gems and ender pearls, but it is not a fast process
- Pseudo-Beacon: Beacons are neat, but with their price tag and size they can be kind of a hassle. A Pseudo-Beacon is much more convenient and affordable, but you’ll need to pump in your own potions
- Frozen Heart: Drops off of snow golems. You can eat it to get a brief fire resistance buff. You can also craft one from five snowballs
- Golden Feather: It’s a feather, but gold. Crafted from a feather and 8 nuggets
Liquid Potions Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.