Once upon a time in the land of nintendo a amazing game was created. That game was links awakening which always has been and always will be my favorite legend of Zelda game. Links Awakening DX has every single Resource file that is in use by minecraft is redone in a links awakening DX theme.
Links Awakening DX Resource Pack for Minecraft Screenshots:
New animations for the torch, flame particle, nether start, golden carrot, becon block, redstone torch and emerald item.
- Particles effects for fireworks
- Fireworks and related items,
- Enchanted book.
How to install Links Awakening DX Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Links Awakening DX Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!