Lineage 2 Aden Castle Town Map is the name of one of the territory in Lineage 2, an MMORPG game by NCSOFT. Within the territory there is the Aden Castle which stand out of the groud shining its luxury white marble color scheme to the land surrounding it. Beside the castle there is a town, a castle town, called Aden Castle Town which is this project. Every player in the game wanted to breakthrough this castle’s defense and calim his/herself as the king of Aden.
The Aden castle town consist of many shops and guilds for player to do their business. It also have clan halls for a clan to rent and use it as the command base of their clan. In the middle of the town at town square, there is a cathedral where the priest uses to pray to the god.
This project includes all building in the actual town in Lineage2 along with its interior. Note that some buildings that don’t have interior in Lineage2 will also don’t have interior in this project too.
Lineage2 Aden Castle Town Map Installation:
- Download Lineage2 Aden Castle Town Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.