LightsPlus Mod 1.7.10 adds new decorative lighting options into the game. There are currently 16 types of colored glass lamps, one for each of the dye colors and 6 types of wooden lamps, one for each type of wood.
Colored lamps are crafted by surrounding a piece of redstone with 8 blocks of a colored glass, as shown below. This yields 8 colored lamp blocks.
Wooden lamps are crafted by surrounding a piece of redstone with 4 wooden planks and 4 glass panes, as shown below. This yields 4 wooden lamp blocks
LightsPlus Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.