LifeGauge Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 is a mod that displays the current health of a mob. If the mod isn’t installed on the server, potion effects will not be visible. It’s not required to be installed on the server, though. A server can also disable the mod for all the users connecting.
You can see the current hearts on the name tag and the total hearts on the black bar.
A name tag is always preferred over the normal entity name.
LifeGauge Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.