Life Safari Mod Pack 1.8 is centered around exploration and battle. BiomesOPlenty adds many new biomes, RoguelikeDungeons adds some challenging dungeons and you can fight against the awesome BOSS on the battletower. These all make your journey more colourful, changeable ,interesting and full of challenge.
- Backpacks by Brad16840
- BattleTowers by AtomicStryker
- BiomesOPlenty by Adubbz
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- DynamicLights by AtomicStryker
- FastLeaveDecay by Lumien
- InventoryPets by purplicious_cow
- InventoryTweaks by Kobata
- Ironchest by progwml6
- LunatriusCore by Lunatrius
- NotEnoughItem by chicken_bones
- RoguelikeDungeons by Greymerk
- Ruins by AtomicStryker
- Waila by ProfMobius
Life Safari Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.