Levels Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds new depth to using weapons and armor. At its core, Levels adds a simple leveling system, in which you can use weapons and armor to gain experience, gain levels, and unlocking new abilities.
All you need to do is craft your favorite piece of equipment and use it to gain experience. Even weapons and armor from other mods will work too! As your equipment levels up, you’ll gain randomized abilities and bonuses, all leading up to the newly expanded max level cap of 20.
The best thing about Levels is that it is mod compatible. If you play with mods that have lots of weapons and armor, all of them will have access to the leveling system, though some mods, like Tinkers’ Construct, are not compatible.
*Armor has been temporarily removed for the time being while more focus is directed towards weapons and the overall improvement of the mod.
- Sword & Bow leveling, experience, ability, and rarity systems
- Armor leveling, experience, ability, and rarity systems
- Enemy Leveling!
- 12 different Sword & Bow abilities
- 9 different Armor abilities
- Mod compatability
Levels Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.